Thanks for visiting our website. We hope you enjoy knowing the services offered by the Marbella Casino.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
• Identity: CASINO NUEVA ANDALUCÍA MARBELLA, S.A.U (hereinafter “Casino Marbella”), with CIF A29043064, is responsible for the processing of your personal data that you provide us.
• Postal address: Hotel H10 Andalucía Plazo, s / n 29660, Marbella, Puerto Banús.
• Phone: 952,814,000
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Delegate Contact of Data Protection: email@example.com
Analysis of the data for business management and statistical.
• Identity: CIRSA SERVICIOS CORPORATIVOS, S.L.
• Postal address: Ctra. De Castellar 298, 08226 Terrassa (Barcelona)
• Phone: 937396700
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT IS A DATA AND A PERSONAL PROCESSING?
Are those data that identify or identify a person. For example, the data that can directly identify a person is the name and surname, while the number of D.N.I can identify it. The personal data includes information such as mobile phone, email address, date of birth and sex among others. You could also include the numeric identifiers such as the IP address of your computer, as well as the information obtained through the cookies.
A personal treatment is any operation or set of operations that we perform on your personal data, such as, for example, the collection, registration, conservation, use and communication of your data.
3. WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In order to acquire tickets for events such as monologues, shows, concerts, and tournaments it is necessary that you register on our website. When we register, we obtain the following information from you:
• First name
• Email address
• Identification number (DNI / NIF / NIE).
These data are necessary for the correct provision and execution of the service.
Likewise, we can voluntarily collect data that has been included in the registration form and that are not mandatory to perform such registration, such as:
Also, we can capture your academic and professional data that you provide us by sending your Curriculum Vitae through our form available on the website.
We also inform you that we store a “session ID” corresponding to an internal code that identifies you as a user.
4. THROUGH WHAT DO YOU SEE WE CAPTURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
It is not necessary that you register on our Website to be able to enjoy and inform you of all the services we offer at Casino Marbella. We only capture and treat information that you provide us through the following channels:
1. The registration form that you must complete if you wish to make a purchase of services (registration events and poker tournaments) through our website.
2. By sending emails to our email address email@example.com.
3. By subscribing to our newsletter in order to keep you informed about news related to the Marbella Casino and upcoming events.
4. By sending your curriculum vitae to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. WHAT TRAITS DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We want to be transparent with you and inform you about the operations we carry out with your data and the purposes for which we treat said data.
Next, we expose all the treatments or operations that we carry out with your personal data:
5.1 Processing and sending of commercial communications and SMS
Casino Marbella will send the user, provided that he has not objected at the time of registration on our website, commercial communications via electronic means (email and SMS) informing about news, news and events that we carry out soon in the casino.
We inform you that at any time you can object to receive commercial communications by following the instructions at the foot of the promotional email sent by Casino Marbella or by sending an email to email@example.com.
5.2 Realization of statistical studies of registered users
This treatment is carried out for the following purposes: realization of statistical studies of origin and nationality, age, gender and residence of Casino Marbella clients to elaborate profiles of the target public.
5.3 Registration and management of users’ accounts for the online purchase of services and products offered on our Website
The purposes of said treatment are:
• Process the registration of new users who wish to make purchases through the online store of our Website.
• Provide a customer service in order to resolve any questions, queries or information.
• Sending email confirming the creation of the account by the user.
• Processing and management of online purchases made by users through the store on our website.
5.4 Publication of images and personal data users
We are likely to take pictures of poker tournament participants, as well as other events that we perform in the casino. We treat your image in order to publish the photographs in the gallery of our Website and in our social networks (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
We inform you that you can object to our treating your image for this purpose at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, on the occasion of poker tournaments, we publish on our website, the names of the winners of the tournaments held at Casino Marbella.
5.5 Management and processing of your application through the web form
In the event that you provide us with your curriculum vitae, Casino Marbella will incorporate them into your database. The data provided will be retained until the award of a job or until you exercise your right of cancellation, therefore, you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request their deletion when the data is no longer necessary . The data will not be transferred to third parties.
The legal basis for the treatment will be based on the express consent granted by the interested party for the treatment of the data contained in the curriculum upon submitting it and check the box enabled for this purpose.
The purpose of the treatment is to incorporate you into the Casino Marbella selection process.
In the event that, finally, the interested party is incorporated as an employee to Casino Marbella their data will be incorporated into a database owned by this, in order to internally manage the employee-employer employment relationship.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data protection regulations require that for the treatment of your data we have a basis that legitimates such treatment. Thus, to treat your personal information we rely on three legal bases depending on the activity or treatment that we carry out your data. The legal bases for the treatment of your personal data are:
• The execution of the contract: By registering on our website you can register for poker tournaments and buy your ticket or online ticket. At the moment you expressly accept the Terms and Conditions, it becomes part of the sales contract. In order for us to comply with the obligations contained in these Terms and Conditions we need to collect and process your personal data.
What RGPD rights do you have?
• You have the right to receive confirmation that we are processing your data.
• The right to access your data, rectify them if they are inaccurate or delete them, particularly if they no longer need to be processed.
• In certain cases you may request the limitation of processing, in which case we will use them only for the exercise or defence of claims.
• In certain cases, you may object to us processing your data and we will stop processing it unless there are compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
• Right to revoke consent.
• Right to data portability, if applicable. You have the right to copy and transfer data from our database to another data controller. This right can only be exercised when the processing is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
For more information about these rights, please contact
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep your data until you ask for the deletion of your account on our website, and in any case during the periods stipulated by the applicable regulations regarding the limitation of responsibilities.
The data collected for ticket purchases for event registration will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service and in any case during the period necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE YOUR DATA?
Below, we provide you with the rights you can exercise as a user of the website:
|Rights||What does it mean?|
|Right of access||You have the right to Casino Marbella to confirm if you are dealing with your personal data or not, and in that case, the right to know what data is being processed.|
|Right of rectification||It consists of the possibility that you can modify those data that are inaccurate or incomplete, and the rectification request must indicate what data you want to be modified.|
|Right of opposition||You can object at any time to our treatment of your data. You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the fact that personal data concerning you are subject to a treatment based on the legitimate interest of the company. Casino Marbella will stop processing personal data, unless we accredit legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over their interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.|
|Right of suppression||This right allows the cancellation of your personal data. The data will be kept blocked in a way that prevents its treatment, without prejudice to its availability to public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities that have arisen from the treatment during its prescription period.|
|Right to data portability||You have the right to copy and transfer data from our database to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or its consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.|
|How to exercise these rights?||You can exercise your right, sending your request to the following email address or by mail, email@example.com by written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or passport, addressed to the following address: Hotel H10 Andalucía Plaza , s / n 29660- Ref. Data protection.
Likewise, we inform you that, when Casino Marbella has not correctly satisfied the exercise of its rights, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD). If you want to know more information about this right and how to exercise it, you can contact the AEPD:
Tel. 901 100 099 and 91,266.35.17
C / Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid
9. TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Casino Marbella does not disclose the personal information you provide to us through the channels described in section four, unless it is necessary for the provision of the contracted service, such as communication to payment platforms, banks and companies so that transactions can be processed. .
Likewise, it is possible that we can communicate your personal data, following a legal requirement or a basis that legitimates the communication to courts or public administration bodies.
Latest version: May 25, 2018.
11. CONTACT DPO
If you have any questions about the treatments we perform on your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Delegate or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.